I've been sicker than SIIIICK the past, well, lets say since January 1st. I started off with a thing where I was puking my gutts out, and then I got something else where I was coughing, sniffling, gagging, and I got an ear infection and BOTH my eyes got pink eye. So anyway, its the 12th now, I'm better (well almost better), and I am officially started on my New Year Lifestyle Change :).
So I should put my goals out there: This year I want to.....
1) Loose 100 LBS
2) Change my eatting habits
3) Go to the Gym at least 4 times a week, if not every day after work.
I already go to Anytime Fitness, which is a SUUUPER awesome place :). Of course being sick didnt help very good the past 2 weeks :(. I dont have a lot of money to spend on healthy food, so I just have to watch myself carefully.
So I will update as much as possible, let you know what I'm trying and what I am succeeding at. TTYL!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You don't have to spead a ton of money on healthy food. My grocery bills have actually gone down because I'm buying less, and way less junk. I'm focusing on healthy filling foods and following the healthy guidlines from WW.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're back and ready!
BTW I have a ton of links on my weight loss blog that you should check out and maybe follow... inspiration, motivation, daily struggles, etc. It all helps keep me on track.
ReplyDelete